This hands-on, pedagogy focussed session explores Google for Education’s free suite of tools, G Suite. G suite is used across private and public sector organisations but is offered for free to education establishments. Find out how G Suite can support 21st century skills and build digital skills for learners in a safe and secure environment. A Chromebook will be provided for each attendee to use during the course.
The course will explore
- Collaboration tools used in industry and the classroom.
- Machine learning integrations in G Suite that make tasks easier.
- Cloud based tools for creativity.
- Free online curriculum for developing digital skills for learners from 9 to 99.
- AI experiments that help unlock the potential of AI for learners.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of how G Suite can be used for collaboration, creativity and to save time.
- Have access to the free Applied digital skills curriculum from Google that they can use with learners, young and old to develop digital skills for life.
- Have the opportunity to sign up for longer-term supported CPD as part of the TechPathways London Depth programme.