Understanding the power of creativity, why it matters, and how to leverage it in your teaching helps prepare students with 21st Century skills they need to succeed.
The Adobe ‘Creativity for All’ certification supports educators in using Adobe tools to develop creativity in the young people they work with.
This session (the final of three in collaboration with Adobe) will help you understand/learn:
- What creativity looks like, and why it is important for every learner
- How to recognise creativity in all students and develop it in your learners
- How to make every subject creative
- How to foster a creative learning environment
- How to leverage Adobe’s creative tools
- How to keep learning and engaging with the Adobe Creative Educator Community
By completing this, you will receive your Adobe Creative Educator Level 1 digital badge and a certificate for 3 hours of accredited professional learning.